Where can you get a fake?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fakes are bad and horrible and ILLEGAL! I think your coussin's mom should fork over the money for a tokidoki bag. Or even better call the outlet and get one for cheap from them.

Thailand, Hong Kong, and China. They go for US$0.20 to $1 a piece and not difficult to find at all. My sister was given one, (giver thought it was genuine) and I can tell you they don't last very long.

I agree that fake are evil- I'm super crazy meticulous when buying bags myself (although I have to sell mine to make rent. boo. stupid rent.)- but this is a 10yr old kid- she's super busy, and likely to misplace, or have her bag stolen. Her mother thinks that buying her a real one would be bad- she doesn't want me to spend the $$ on a kid, and i think she's also worried about the potential ramifications of the sadness/hurt my cousin will feel if it does go missing (OMG- I'd hate to have one of my authen. tokidokis go missing!!!) so I understand. It's more just to get her something cute that she doesn't have to worry about losing than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.