Tech Where can you find deals on laptops?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies just wondering where you can get a good deal on laptops ? Not sure if this is the right place to post this question 

2. Sorry I don't have any idea about this. I will suggest you to search it on google. It will be best for you.

3. If you're a Costco member, you might want to check there. Great thing about them is you can always return if you have a problem.

4. Does Costco carry apple labtops :smile:

5. Sometimes Best Buy marks down display or returned laptops. You can always try to negotiate the price, but they will more than likely say no. Just try to be REALLY nice.

6. cosign.

7. If you work for a large company they may have an employee purchase program in place with main players and microsoft. The company I work for has it in place, and I just got Microsoft Office Professional Plus for $10.

8. Costco dose not deal with apple any longer and they most likely never will again

9. That's super true!:biggrin:

10. Costco, Newegg.com, Manufacturer - Sometimes they do discounts.

11. If your in California or Arizona frys electronics. Bestbuy is haveing a cleanse on windows 7 laptops right now.

12. bestbuy, newegg

13. I always check Newegg.com, TigerDirect.com and DealsofAmerica.com..I just bought a laptop yesterday for my nephew for Christmas as a matter of fact. I found it on DealsofAmerica and was directed to NewEgg. Great deal-just what I was looking for. DealsofAMerica changes daily (hourly!) and they have more stuff on there than just computers..You can narrow your search to whatever you want. I have bought tons of stuff from NewEgg and never had a prob..in fact my computer is already on it's way..no tax & free shipping! Good luck!

14. If you know someone who is a student at a university you can get education pricing direct from the Apple Store, and it's quite a significant amount off. The discount amount varies depending what level of education the person is in and I'm not sure how that works in the US. All you'll need is a young person who doesn't mind going to the Apple Store with you and can give proof of their identity and proof that they're a student.

15. You can find them at galoo.com