where can you authenticate Heremes Birkin

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there a place or Heremes store that can authenticate Birkin?

2. thanks but is there an actual place or anybody that can actually give you a written proof that the bag is real?

3. I do not think you will be able to get this from any H store....

I am affraid you will have a hard time.

MAy I ask you what do you need this for ?

4. That's what I would like to know too.

zon, in case you do not already know this, there are MANY Hermes fakes. And unless you have purchased your H bag directly from a H store, there is no guarantee. There was even a case not too long ago, that a Hermes staff (now ex-staff) who dabbled in H fake birkins in Taiwan.

We only recommend buying from honest and trustworthy resellers, if it's not from a H store.

If you even have a slightest doubt about the authenticity of the bag that you have obtained, I suggest you go get your money back.

5. I got 2 Birkins 35and 25 from a woman I worked for ( keep in mind, very, very very rich, always gets rid of very expensive clothes because she doesn't like it anymore, from LV to whatever) and I have no doubt that the bag is authentic, she doesn't own anything that is not real. I would like to sell it maybe one, as I could use the money right now ( twins and all ) but I would like to have some kind of proof to show to the person that the bag is authentic. I have no dust bag, box or anything
    That's why I would like to have that authenticated somewhere, otherwise nobody will buy it from me

6. Lots of very very rich people buy very very fake things. The fact that someone has money is no guarantee of authenticity.

If you want to post pictures in the authenticity thread I am sure people would be happy to have a look and offer an opinion. If you do, please read the first post in the thread for the type of pictures that are requested.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.