Where can we buy BBags online ?(past collection)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello,
    Maybe that thread was done before...but i'm looking for old collection and i found that online-shop :
    http://www.edesignershop.net/Balenciaga_Handbags_s/9.htm.

Do you think, the bags are real?
    I want the teal Work and i'm not an expert on fake bags (i always buy in store because i don't want to take a risk...but i can't find teal in Paris!).

Any helps will be appreciate...

2. edesigner bags are fake, stay away!

3. OK ! Thanks !

4. besides ebay, you can check out 2 other places that sell older bags:
    realdealcollection and ann's fabulous finds

both are online consignment shops. also, sabine's boutique sometimes has older bags...

5. i can recommend realdealcollection as absolutely fabulous!! Excellent communication, really helpful, shipped my bag on Monday and it arrived in the UK Thursday and i love my bag!

6. I have to agree with the previous poster. I just got my Vert Gazon city from realdealcollection.com and it is amazing! I placed my order Monday about 5 and it was delivered on Wednesday. Also, it was packaged beautifully and exactly as described. A+ customer service.