Where Can one Get.....

  1. A Display Bust???

    I'm doing some spring cleaning and I have a ton of new with tags clothes that I want to sell on eBay. Instead of modeling them I want to put them on one of those diplay busts but where the heck do you get those? Kinda like this one:

  2. Thanks, Dont really want to get one from eBay though.
  3. Many sewing shops sell them- but they can be pricey.
  4. Like Roo said, sewing stores would be the best place to get a new one, but they're pricey. You can check local thift stores & second hand shops if you don't mind a used one.
  5. May be you can rent it from tailor place..if you only need it for taking pictures I think they will let you rent it for a day.
  6. There was a Casual Corner store at the local mall that was going out of business and selling their display mannikins -- you might try looking around to see if there are any stores that need to dispose of a mannikin. They upgrade them from time to time as the old ones get beat up.
  7. Thanks everyone!

    I think I'm also going to check out chinatown. Chinatown here in Toronto is known to have lots of discoutned stuff you wouldnt excpect to find
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice