where can I still find the 08 Chanel Le Marais Flap now?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. LOL! I know it has been 2 years from now. However, I so want to get the Chanel Le Marais Flap now. Does anyone know where can I find it? or which chanel store still have this style?
    Any ideas or any suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks

2. I found the same one as "diera23" in NM's online catalogue a year later. I believe all are sold out in any stores or boutiques.

3. Yup def try Ebay. I have this bag and love it because it very low maintenance so I often use it when I go out at night. Hope you find one!

4. Should I call the stores and check? Or does anyone know any SA could check it for me? I would love to try the stores first, then ebay. Thank you everyone :]

5. I think at this point the stores would be out...if I remember correctly, it went on sale so my guess is that they were all snatched up. I think you can certainly call around and ask SAs to check stock for you but might actually be easier to use *bay. Good luck!