where can i sell a bag?

Craiglist is actually international. Try typing Craiglist into your search engine. You should be able to find your country... It isn't in everyone country..

These are the countries that its supposed to be located in..

argentina
australia
austria
bangladesh
belgium
brazil
canada
caribbean
chile
china
colombia
costa rica
czech repub
denmark
egypt
finland
france
germany
great britain
greece
hungary
india
indonesia
ireland
israel
italy
japan
korea
lebanon
malaysia
mexico
micronesia
netherlands
new zealand
norway
pakistan
panama
peru
philippines
poland
portugal
russia
singapore
south africa
spain
sweden
switzerland
taiwan
thailand
turkey
UAE
UK
US
venezuela
vietnam

Good Luck!

I tried selling a Mulberry Knightsbridge bag on craigslist and on ebay. It was such a pain and ended up costing me money (on ebay) and no one bought it. I was asking $700 but I'm not very tech savey so at first I didn't put shipping Worldwide on ebay and then I had to go back and edit. I didn't have a low enough start bid so I had to go back and adjust that. At the end I got one text call from someone on CL who never responded back, I ended up spending $38 on ebay and my time ended when the last bid was $100 below my "reserve" price. I still have the bag and since it is new and I'm going to give it to my mother for Xmas, however I know she'll never use it. I hate consignment stores because they take 30% of your sales price and they have the bag there for up to 3 months. If the bag doesn't sell, everyone has handled your bag and it can be returned in not the best shape

I tried selling a Mulberry Knightsbridge bag on craigslist and on ebay. It was such a pain and ended up costing me money (on ebay) and no one bought it. I was asking $700 but I'm not very tech savey so at first I didn't put shipping Worldwide on ebay and then I had to go back and edit. I didn't have a low enough start bid so I had to go back and adjust that. At the end I got one text call from someone on CL who never responded back, I ended up spending $38 on ebay and my time ended when the last bid was $100 below my "reserve" price. I still have the bag and since it is new and I'm going to give it to my mother for Xmas, however I know she'll never use it. I hate consignment stores because they take 30% of your sales price and they have the bag there for up to 3 months. If the bag doesn't sell, everyone has handled your bag and it can be returned in not the best shape

sfgirl...I couldn't agree with you more!!

but craiglist works as ebay?i'm not understanding too well its rules.

i really would like to sell the bag, but don't know where. but i need to earn some money to something unexpected that came out. i really would like to sell it, but don't know here.

thanks ladies