Alexander Wang Where can I see new season colours of the AW Rocco?

UkrainianDoll

Jan 22, 2011
Hi Everybody:smile:

Can anyone help me with info on where to find current season hang bag colours? I thought I'd find some for the Rocco on here, but I guess it's not that popular (like Chanel, LV) to have such info released.

I'd love some advice on this!:biggrin:

V8ABe.jpg

I found this picture with the rockie from instagram

Edit: You can take a look at this bag on the Neiman website. It's called the mini Rocco.

hey all, i'm not sure where to post this but i would like to know are they releasing Kirsten Satchel for this new season? just went to their official website but i couldn't find it. i was hoping to purchase it when i'd go to Hong Kong during this summer :sad:

V8ABe.jpg

I found this picture with the rockie from instagram

Edit: You can take a look at this bag on the Neiman website. It's called the mini Rocco.

This is a great photo!!! Love all the Rockie's in front of the Rocco's.. it's a good way to see the size difference. Didn't realize there would be so many vibrant colors for the fall/winter...

I know! I think I'm holding out for a green. I've always wanted an apple green bag.
I have purple balenciaga that I adore and carry everywhere. I'm surprised how much it goes with..I've come to the conclusion I like bright color bags!:biggrin:

Please get it! I just got a Rocco in black and in citrus. So
I'm totally banned :smile: