where can i see colors of the Minilisa?

Lavidacolor

Collector of things shiny and beautiful
O.G.
Sep 2, 2007
so after seeing someone post the Carte Blanche amethyst, i want another tano already!! this time, a dark purple. i already have Buxom Buddy so I figure I should go w/ another style. I saw that Minilisa will come in "grape"...is this close to the amethyst?

if someone can point me in the direction of where i can view colors, thatd be great! thanks!

btw- this is in crunch leather...is that the one thats bad for rain?? :sad:

nevermind! i found a lovely example on tano's site. someone please tell me WHY i just looked through all 18 pages of their bags?? now i am completely obsessed! my wishlist just got a lot longer. Tano just makes it seem pointless for me to have any other bags! i predict that by the end of this year, i will have at least 5 tanos :biggrin:
3985_l.jpg

I think we have similiar taste in bags judging by your obsessions. I'm sure you'll love tano!!! The amethyst looks tdf, I especially love the turnlock style! I preordered the grape Minilisa which looks like a darker shade then amethyst so I'll probably order both shades!

I agree, the amethyst is to die for!! I'd love to have a bag in velvet leather, that color for Fall. I'm just waiting on Alexandria to post dimensions before I make a final decision on which one.

I definitely want something in purple! Though..that raspberry is gorgeous..

Linda

Is that the Amethyst color up top or is that grape? I want Little Red Chavette and Amethyst is only shown there on a teeny tiny thunbnail. Are there any pics of a tano bag in that color?

Is that the Amethyst color up top or is that grape? I want Little Red Chavette and Amethyst is only shown there on a teeny tiny thunbnail. Are there any pics of a tano bag in that color?

That looks like crunch leather to me so must be grape. Some samples
of the amethyst in velvet leather are -

Carte Blanche

http://www.tanobag.com/detail.cfm?s...tyle=4074&IMMED=&desc=CARTE BLANCHE&makebuy=B

and

Pleasure Chest

http://www.tanobag.com/detail.cfm?s...yle=4026&IMMED=&desc=PLEASURE CHEST&makebuy=B

Linda

Last edited:
I agree with most of you, I definitely want something in grape or amethyst! They are so rich and beautiful! I had to order my minilisa in raspberry first though lol I will wait longer to find out what I want in grape/amethyst!

That Minilisa will be drop dead gorgeous in raspberry! I'm so torn now between colors for my new whatever-it-is bag that I order. I have to sleep on it for a few more nights......

raspberry, pomegranate, blueberry, or amethyst.....all jewel tones.