Where can I purchase this Chanel bag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetgal

Sep 13, 2010
I would love to purchase this Chanel bag however I cannot find it for sale anywhere. It is in the 2010 Fall/Winter line and is called the Quilted Caviar Calfskin Large Tote. I can't figure out how to post a pic of it, sorry! Can someone help me?!

Beach Bum

O.G.
Feb 17, 2006
^....actually they have a VERY small selection of Chanel and its mostly older styles.its in Bala Cynwyd,Pa.
(i shop there alot..!)

Can u go to the CHANEL website and see if the bag is there..I can help u post the pic as well?

sweetgal

Sep 13, 2010
A pic of it is on the Chanel website under the Fall/Winter collection, it's #8. I called Chanel customer service as well as a Chanel boutique and they said the US Chanel stores are not selling it in their boutiques. I also called Saks, Bergdorf Goodman, etc in New York and none of they carry it also. Just seeing if I am missing a place to look. Looked on Ebay also...

purse-nality

SemiKindCharmedLife
O.G.
Nov 7, 2007
^its the Coco Casual (washed) Caviar Tote. now available at Saks and Hirshleifers :smile:

I<3Coco

Jul 17, 2010
In the heart of Coco!
If you call Saks now you should be successful especially if you're looking for the brown color. I also know that the New York store has both colors on hand. Ask for Mike Porpora he'll treat you well!

Status
Not open for further replies.