Where can I place a phone order for VCA?

Hi. My anniversary is next week. DH would like to get me the YG frivole earrings (large) or maybe Alhambra. They are not available on the website. We are in the US but cannot get to a store now. Is there someone I could call to ship to us? Thank you very much for any advice.

Hi. My anniversary is next week. DH would like to get me the YG frivole earrings (large) or maybe Alhambra. They are not available on the website. We are in the US but cannot get to a store now. Is there someone I could call to ship to us? Thank you very much for any advice.

Someone here tried to buy the large Frivole earrings in NYC but they are apparently out of stock in the US and that is why they are not showing up on the website. I think the only possible way you could get those is if a boutique somewhere still has a pair and a person on this forum can tell you that info. Otherwise, I'd either choose another item that is available on the VCA site or else wait for the Frivole to come back in stock. There was a price increase that started today, so some things are sold out as there were many people buying before the increase.

• Sad
Reactions: HADASSA