Where Can I Keep My Bag Safe Place?

Michikoamelia

Mar 25, 2016
I'm planning to move into host family's home but it's located in Los Angeles where it might not be the best location. I'm afraid if my item might get stolen from a burglar or something. Where should I keep my bag?

I think you had already started a thread on keeping your bag secure at your host's place: http://forum.purseblog.com/threads/how-to-keep-my-handbag-safe-at-someone-elses-home.956739/
But didn't you previously post that you were moving to Japan, and wanted to know how to get through security and plane travel with the bag safely intact?
I meant after I come back from Japan I'm staying with host family and still don't know a safe place because I would be living in a bad neighborhood

Ah, I see. I'm not that familiar with LA, but if it's truly a bad neighborhood, why don't you consider living with a different family or renting a place in a different neighborhood? Please consider your personal safety and well-being before your purse!

Reactions: lexus72 and msnfas
Ah, I see. I'm not that familiar with LA, but if it's truly a bad neighborhood, why don't you consider living with a different family or renting a place in a different neighborhood? Please consider your personal safety and well-being before your purse!
I don't think it's a very bad neighborhood though but there is always risk that burglary might happen because it's not gated community. Should I keep it there in my bedroom at that house or should I keep it in safe deposit box at the bank?

Reactions: lexus72