Where can I get this bag???

1. I'm in love with the cognac Python Silverado...as seen on the Silverado-Thread! Does anybody know, where I can get this beauty? :yes: Or is it last season and sold out?

2. Yes, I've seen them. But I prefere the small or medium. LVR has got the whisky colored one. Is it like cognac? :shrugs:

3. :wtf: Jepp! :yes: :drool: But why is it called chocolate??? Isn't it more like cognac??? I don't understand Chloé-colors....it's sooooo confusing :confused1:

4. It is very confusing.. i have friends that have a chocolate one that looks like cognac.. The chocolate is more like a milk chocolate brown.. the cognac has a slight orange twinge to it... like cognac :drool: There's also a chocolate that has a dark brown contrast whipstitch. :shrugs:

Here's my cognac (i think?)

silverado2.jpg
  5. ^ I'm confused too.... but I think the reason why the colour looks different from the pervious auction is because the colour will look different due to different lightning?
    Look at the pics below... I think it looks great on Kirsten Dunst.
    I love this bag:shame:

041368709zd.jpg dunst0076mh.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice