where can I get these two Juicy Couture bags?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey, gals, please help me to find these two JC bags, I wanna buy. Thanks.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. I think those might actually be from past seasons so they probably won't be too easy to find, but a couple of sites to try are:
    Nordstrom.com
    bloomingdales.com
    Saks.com
    neimanmarcus.com

3. You might be able to find them at Nordstrom Rack or Saks off the 5th. I don't know if you have on in your area. But i would look there.

4. I had instant online chat with Juicy Couture representative today, and no luck for me.:sad: Anyway, thank you guys.

And I received Dior bag I ordered from BLUEFLY.com when they had special discount, it is a PINK DIOR LOGO SHOULDER POUCH, I got it for $209.09 including tax and shipping, not bad, right? But somehow the bag is looked fake to me, the label mark inside and letters on the attached tag are kinda off-printed, too bad my digital camera is dead, otherwise I can show the picture of the actual bag, hard to believe if Bluefly sell fakes. Any suggestion?
    They included a 10% discount code: WELCOME490, offer expires 08/31/06, please feel free to use.

[​IMG]

5. I have heard of Bluefly selling fakes on their site. After hearing that, I stay away from them. I do hope it's real!!

6. try ebay for those bags. on ebay, the JC are mostly ones from previous seasons.

anyone know how to spot a fake?

7. I was going to say ebay as well but I never purchase bags on ebay since there are so many fakes. If you can differentiate between authentic and fake then it wouldn't hurt to look on ebay.

8. I tried ebay, but can't find those bags, I buy and sell at ebay, so far all the JC bags I bought from ebay were all real, wish me good luck in the future.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice