where can i get the storage box?

I was just about to call BaNY to order a 2007 Black city. Now that they're out of boxes, I think I'll wait. Does anyone know anywhere else I can get a 2007 black city with a box? I know that Neiman Marcus, Barney's and Gretta don't give out boxes. Alahorag won't get their 2007 shipment until end of January.

I was just about to call BaNY to order a 2007 Black city. Now that they're out of boxes, I think I'll wait. Does anyone know anywhere else I can get a 2007 black city with a box? I know that Neiman Marcus, Barney's and Gretta don't give out boxes. Alahorag won't get their 2007 shipment until end of January.
Will you let me know, if you get one too. Thanks:yes:

BalNY is all out because I received my cafe Day on Saturday in some random box w/ a note apologizing about the boxes because of the holidays:confused1: :confused1:

Thats strange.... because I thought every single bag that is accounted for comes with a box....
If not, how do they pack these things in the shipment? Just put 10 balenciaga bags in a big container?
Strange.....

I recently purchased a work from Gretta and when I asked for the box they said that they don't keep the boxes since they take a lot of space to store. I couldn't believe that they actually throw them out. So I believe that each bag comes in a box but it's just a matter of whether or not the retailer decides to store them for the customers.