where can I Get an espresso Julianne or large sabrina??

The only options at this point are to call JAX hoping a few are back in stock(that worked for me recently, it's how I got my large espresso Sabrina), start calling outlets and seeing if you can do a charge send(you have to have an outlet near you though to do that), or start checking Bonanzle and eBay.

I haven't seen a large Julianne, so I don't know. They would be hard to compare, since the styles are so different. If it helps, in my album is a picture of me wearing my Sabrina. Large to me looks more like medium lol. I will wear any color year round, so I am not sure if I am the one to ask about the color. I love it though, it's very deep and rich looking.

there are a few left but with duties and shipping its an extra $136 plus exchange rate it would cost me $700!! not worth it :sad: I guess ill have to wait for one to pop up online

Call or visit your local boutique and ask them to do a backorder for you. I just got my small espresso sabrina doing that! They gave me free express shipping too! Hope you find one. You'll just love her!