Where can I get addt'l Coach dust bags?

I've had successful asking for them at the FP store. I have a good relationship with the girls that work there and they know that if I'm asking, its usually for a bag I got at the outlet. I don't ask all the time, just every once in awhile.

I've done as butterflywings above. If you tend to stick with one (or two) SA's, you have a better chance.

Different question .... does FOS still leave the dustbags in the deletes? I got a delete through there once, many moons ago, but since then I've heard or more outlets pulling dustbags. So I was just wondering if FOS is still letting them in. Just curious. :smile:

I've done as butterflywings above. If you tend to stick with one (or two) SA's, you have a better chance.

Different question .... does FOS still leave the dustbags in the deletes? I got a delete through there once, many moons ago, but since then I've heard or more outlets pulling dustbags. So I was just wondering if FOS is still letting them in. Just curious. :smile:

I just bought a perforated penny today at the outlet and the dustbag was inside. Usually when I buy a delete the dustbag is in there. This was in Grand Prarie, TX.

When I buy deletes online they have also come with dust bags. I just ordered a magenta Isabelle yesterday so I hope it comes it has the dustbag (I've gone on a bit of a Coach binge this month).