Where can I get a Y-Mail wallet?

faintlymacabre

O.G.
Mar 30, 2007
Calgary, Canada
I've been through the list of authentic retailers and can't find it anywhere aside from the official YSL website, and they do not ship to Canada! I never see them on Ebay. I missed out on a few Bluefly deals (which were probably not deals once international shipping/duty/brokerage gets added in) but other than that, where could I get my hands on some of this collection?

I'm looking for any of the long wallets (zip, continental, anything) or even the smaller one.

vesna

O.G.
Jan 18, 2008
Canada
I've been through the list of authentic retailers and can't find it anywhere aside from the official YSL website, and they do not ship to Canada! I never see them on Ebay. I missed out on a few Bluefly deals (which were probably not deals once international shipping/duty/brokerage gets added in) but other than that, where could I get my hands on some of this collection?

I'm looking for any of the long wallets (zip, continental, anything) or even the smaller one.
me too, I am looking as well

When I was buying cosmetic case I could not pay with canadian credit card or have it shipped here from their website, but when you open their website there is a list of their stores worldwide. Call stores/boutiques, and they will perhaps have it, they do ship to Canada. Not working for me because of the price, $50 UPS + expect COD and tax. So, I found a parcel forward agency (they are very handy really) and calculated that it is way better to go that way - YSL boutique sends it to them and the to me with chosen mail (which is postal service, bot currier).

that is the best I have found so far :graucho: