Where can i get a parker slim tote!?!?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. CAN ANYONE HELP!?!??!
    I desperately NEED this bag and it's NOWHERE to be found. not on ebay. not on bonanzle. not in FP and not at the outlet... WTH!!!

i NEED IT!!! LOL!!!

Parker Slim Tote 14162 $358

i want it in white or mauve- preferable white! or mauve! LOL!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. I just checked going...going...gone on the FP Coach website and they were there all in stock in 3 colors...not sure what color you want!! :smile:

Sorry I missed what colors you wanted!! :smile:

Looked again they do have the brass/mauve! :smile:

3. Omg!! Iits on the website? Or do i have to call jax?

4. I would think you could just order from the website don't you??

5. I saw the mauve parker slim tote about a month ago. I only saw one and haven't seen one since. I'm thinking maybe it was a return.

6. Just saw it on the Coach website....$358.00. I searched "Parker". It was shown in mauve with brass.

7. Yep, it's in the Going, Going, Gone. section, shows they have it still available in mauve, graphite and mahogany.

8. I was soooo tempted to get one in graphite when I tried it on in the store, but I was lusting after the hippie more. If I had the money, honey, I'd get the slim tote now lol!

9. I saw the mauve one at the downtown Seattle Macy's last week for 30% off. Might still be there...

10. Thanks ladies! I think im gonna go to FP tomorrpw to order one and see if i can get 20% off maybe!!!

11. So did I! I saw it the same time I bought my Ombre Sabrina. It WMS so I left her behind.

12. Dillards!! And they are on sale I think 50% + an extra 30% I saw them at northpark mall in dallas , tx, Dillards does charge sends. I didn't read up so I dont know if you found it but the sale is good thru tomorrow(sunday)!! Hope you can get one at a great sale price!

13. They were 30% off in the outlet and they had them at the outlet during the last round of coupons (for MLK day) so I would see if you can get it for the 30% off plus the 20% off if you order it through the store.
    They have made an appearance at my outlet in Canada 2 times now once in the end of October and again in January. Good Luck!

14. I can see why you like it, I like the white one. Makes me want to go to Dillards and look.

15. I have a feeling they haven't shown up yet in any significant numbers yet at the outlet. I would expect them to be there w/in the next month.