Where can I get a nice beach tote for under 200????

1. anyone??

I'm looking for a tote now cause the Mullberry roxanne isn't exactly the most covienient beach bag (wieght, Sun+leather= I SWEAR ITS FADING)...so now I've decided to go cheaper.......Help me out girls!!!

THanks!!

2. Bungalow360 cherry tart.jpg Pallie Bags Colesie Tote.jpg Shoptart ahoy deep tart.jpg Bungalow360 heimer.jpg
  3. NM has a few REALLY cute ones on final sale, today's last day of free shipping!

4. Swanky : I knowwwwwwww but i live in Canada......they wont ship here.............*pout*

5. there is a really cute Felix Rey straw tote with ricrac trim which I got for $130. You can see it on felixrey.com; I had purchased either at BG or NM...

6. If you could accept a nylon tote, you should try looking at Kate Spade or Le Sportsac. I think Longchamp would also be good for the beach :biggrin:

7. I really like the felix ones but i dont think they will ship to Canada..

8. hi! I posted this on another thread but honestly, this gap bag is one of the best summer bags I've found! Certainly for the money ! its in their sale at $20(US). They also havea fabulous matching clutch which is TDF!!!! but unfortunately not available over here in England :rant:

The bag;

[​IMG]

9. i love JCrew totes and they have several to choose from,,some even on sale. They are canvas and very in

10. I just PMed you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice