Where can I get a mini Burgundy Gaucho from?

classicsgirl

Bag Lover Downunder
Feb 6, 2008
I have the Gaucho double saddle in Burgundy but it's a bit bigger than what I usually need for everyday, so I have been thinking of selling the double saddle and getting a mini in burgundy instead. Does anyone know if these are being sold anywhere? I know they are nearly a year old now...
Also what do people think? Am I better off sticking with the double saddle because it's larger or is the mini a better bag?

Only Ebay or consignment stores Im afraid. I personally think the medium is the best size, not overwhelming as the double, but so much more spacious than mini. It really depends on how much you carry around with you .

Only Ebay or consignment stores Im afraid. I personally think the medium is the best size, not overwhelming as the double, but so much more spacious than mini. It really depends on how much you carry around with you .

I totally agree, medium is perfect. I had a mini and it was just too small for me.

I couldn't get the mini in burgundy when I was Gaucho shopping over a year ago! Which at least helped me make up my mind between that and black...!

I think that is probably the red/burgundy color - which has just photographed really badly. It does look orangy - and I don't think the pic color is accurate... It looks to be in very good condition if it is genuine.