Where can I get a Hook?!?!?!?!?

fendihunter

Wife,mom,purse hog!
O.G.
Sep 28, 2006
Since I saw bagsforme's ink Hook bag this afternoon, I've been on a search for one. Does anyone know where I can get one???

BalNY...NM...anywhere??? The only place I've seen one online is on Diabro.net and AR only has the small Hook (I like bagsforme's large one).

HELP:tender:

What color and style are you looking for?

There is a thread on auchtung Balenciaga about two red ones at Nordstroms on sale. Barney's Dallas had some one sale recently but I'm not sure what style.

I was at Gretta Luxe 2 days ago and there were 2 medium hooks in rouge vif~ it was pretty big and 1 huge blueberry hook bag. On sale!!! May be as much as 60% off now!!!! Go Fendi go!!!!!!!

I was at Gretta Luxe 2 days ago and there were 2 medium hooks in rouge vif~ it was pretty big and 1 huge blueberry hook bag. On sale!!! May be as much as 60% off now!!!! Go Fendi go!!!!!!!

Yup, I just called them and they have 2 left...

1 rouge vif med. hook for $500ish and 1 blueberry large hook for $700ish :yes:

Go Fendi go! 781-237-7010!

I was at Gretta Luxe 2 days ago and there were 2 medium hooks in rouge vif~ it was pretty big and 1 huge blueberry hook bag. On sale!!! May be as much as 60% off now!!!! Go Fendi go!!!!!!![/quote]
It's mine!!!

I called this afternoon. Thank you Zac and girlycharlie for your information. I love this color.:love: And it was 50% off!!!! Kelly at Gretta Luxe was an absolute sweetheart.

I love the gals here. Ready to help at a moments notice.:tender:

:yahoo: That's great. Post a pic when you get it. Its amazing how people network on this forum.

I've called around to NM, GL....and if they have any its the size I already have. I'm on the hunt for a large tote. The one that is as big as the Weekender. So if anyone sees one on sale let me know.