Where can I get a great coffee mug ?

cheburashka

ON ROTATIONS !!!!!
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
I am officially done with evil Starbucks mugs
meanie.gif
, I yet to have one from them in the past 1 year that lasted more than 3 months. :confused1:

For some odd reason even though I am extremely careful ( never throw them around or put them down harshly ) all Starbucks products seem to break on me. :confused1: :cursing: Today the one I bough less than 2 months ago, decided to explode all over my outfit while I was helping my mom to walk to the hospital, burning both me and her. :cursing:

So where can I get a new great coffee mug ? :shrugs:

I want it to be tall, able to fit a giant amount of coffee ( I am always sleep deprived ), not to have a handle on a side and for the cover to either have a slide open mechanism or open easily w/out any complications.

Like this one, but maybe taller:

VFL1294_Classic-travel-mug3.jpg

I found a nice one at 7-11 a few months ago. Its tall and the outside look like wood finish. They have 2 colors, a dark brown and a lighter one looks like oak. I got the light one for about $7 or $8.

Yep, yep - those Starbucks ones always end up leaking on me too. I have a VacuCraft one that I picked up at one of the big box stores. It holds a giant amount and also keeps the coffee warm for along time. It was really cheap too - $5 or some ridiculously low amount.

I have one from Thermos Nissan that I adore. It looks chic, holds a lot (depending on the size) and the coffee stays hot far longer in it than in any other mug I've owned. You can find it on Amazon.

i was thinking of starbucks before i open this thread and only saw your title!
i don't know about their coffee mugs, but their bottles bailed on me and i had only used it for about 6 months!

how about the ones from CBTL?