Where can I get a great coffee mug ?

cheburashka

ON ROTATIONS !!!!!
O.G.
Mar 25, 2008
I am officially done with evil Starbucks mugs
, I yet to have one from them in the past 1 year that lasted more than 3 months. :confused1:

For some odd reason even though I am extremely careful ( never throw them around or put them down harshly ) all Starbucks products seem to break on me. :confused1: :cursing: Today the one I bough less than 2 months ago, decided to explode all over my outfit while I was helping my mom to walk to the hospital, burning both me and her. :cursing:

So where can I get a new great coffee mug ? :shrugs:

I want it to be tall, able to fit a giant amount of coffee ( I am always sleep deprived ), not to have a handle on a side and for the cover to either have a slide open mechanism or open easily w/out any complications.

Like this one, but maybe taller:

MzCoach

Coach Obsessed
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Texas
I found a nice one at 7-11 a few months ago. Its tall and the outside look like wood finish. They have 2 colors, a dark brown and a lighter one looks like oak. I got the light one for about $7 or $8.

Roo

O.G.
Apr 28, 2006
I got my husband two plastic car mugs from Tim Horton's. They are better than the Starbuck's version and they cost about $7 CDN each.

Adriane

O.G.
Mar 3, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
Yep, yep - those Starbucks ones always end up leaking on me too. I have a VacuCraft one that I picked up at one of the big box stores. It holds a giant amount and also keeps the coffee warm for along time. It was really cheap too - $5 or some ridiculously low amount.

Janos614

O.G.
Feb 12, 2006
NYC
I have one from Thermos Nissan that I adore. It looks chic, holds a lot (depending on the size) and the coffee stays hot far longer in it than in any other mug I've owned. You can find it on Amazon.

Lululovebags

Mar 12, 2008
Earth
i was thinking of starbucks before i open this thread and only saw your title!
i don't know about their coffee mugs, but their bottles bailed on me and i had only used it for about 6 months!

how about the ones from CBTL?

misskt

La vie en rose
Jan 31, 2007
Canada
I've been looking for a new coffee mug too! Thanks to everyone who has posted, I will check them all out :smile: