Where can I get a great coffee mug ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am officially done with evil Starbucks mugs [​IMG] , I yet to have one from them in the past 1 year that lasted more than 3 months. :confused1:

For some odd reason even though I am extremely careful ( never throw them around or put them down harshly ) all Starbucks products seem to break on me. :confused1: :cursing: Today the one I bough less than 2 months ago, decided to explode all over my outfit while I was helping my mom to walk to the hospital, burning both me and her. :cursing:

So where can I get a new great coffee mug ? :shrugs:

I want it to be tall, able to fit a giant amount of coffee ( I am always sleep deprived ), not to have a handle on a side and for the cover to either have a slide open mechanism or open easily w/out any complications.

Like this one, but maybe taller:

[​IMG]

2. target or bed bath and beyond might be good bets.

3. I found a nice one at 7-11 a few months ago. Its tall and the outside look like wood finish. They have 2 colors, a dark brown and a lighter one looks like oak. I got the light one for about $7 or $8.

4. I got my husband two plastic car mugs from Tim Horton's. They are better than the Starbuck's version and they cost about $7 CDN each.

5. I LOVE me some tim hortons! Always reminds me of home. I miss it.

6. I also had the same problems with Starbuck's car mugs!!

7. Yep, yep - those Starbucks ones always end up leaking on me too. I have a VacuCraft one that I picked up at one of the big box stores. It holds a giant amount and also keeps the coffee warm for along time. It was really cheap too - $5 or some ridiculously low amount.

8. I buy my DH travel coffee mugs at Target. Some of them he's had for years and they hold up great!

9. I have one from Thermos Nissan that I adore. It looks chic, holds a lot (depending on the size) and the coffee stays hot far longer in it than in any other mug I've owned. You can find it on Amazon.

10. i was thinking of starbucks before i open this thread and only saw your title!
    i don't know about their coffee mugs, but their bottles bailed on me and i had only used it for about 6 months!

how about the ones from CBTL?

11. Target, Walmart, The dollar store, K-Mart, Bass Pro, TJ Maxx, Home Goods, Gordmans.

12. whats a bass pro - haha.

13. ooooh, thanks for the info!

14. Lmao.. Its a hunting store.. like Cabela's..They have coffee mugs for men and women.. sometimes you can find a cute one for women.. They last really well too.. I just got my dad one!

15. I've been looking for a new coffee mug too! Thanks to everyone who has posted, I will check them all out :smile: