Where can I get a Fendi spy bag in Vancouver Canada??

moe

Jan 10, 2006
Hey ladies I've been having such a hard time trying to find a Fendi spy bag in vancouver. I went to holt and there supplies are so limited, where else may you suggest?

Raspberry said:
Vancouver Holt's is so horrible...I think last year they carried ONE Balenciaga but it was received by mistake, lol.

Wow, I never knew ! I suppose that must justify a quick trip down to the states though. ;)

moe said:
Hey ladies I've been having such a hard time trying to find a Fendi spy bag in vancouver. I went to holt and there supplies are so limited, where else may you suggest?

yeah you should do a road trip into the States! make a weekend of it! 0o0o, the fun! ROAD TRIP! :amuse:

Isn't there a Fendi in downtown Van?
I would call Holts in Toronto on Bloor. They had spys in the fall. The accessory people are all great there. They run waiting lists for people all over Canada. I agree the Van Holts sucks ( service & selection) but in Toronto it is pretty good. Lots of good b bags last week.
If you go to the states, go soon, the dollar is great now. If you order online and have it shipped here prepare to get burned in customs taxes.
Let me know how it goes, I used to live in Van, now I am out east.

Yes. Try all of the Canadian options first. But you might not be able to get it at all in Canada (as we've all experienced), or the wait list might be extensive. Not sure which is more expensive... the travel down to the States (gas, food, etc.) in order to buy (and then maybe avoiding customs on the way back) or phoning around, having them ship up and paying the shipping and customs.