where can i get a discount black lady dior cannage tote

kirkcaldy

Aug 17, 2008
is it possable to buy a black lady dior cannage in black,at a discount price,there are many new websites springing up with discount bags,koodos does a black patent one,its not what im after,i want a large one,america seems to have lots of discount stores,but here in uk,we are limited,france and paris have discount stores,what about us poor brits.just hoping someone can help,thanks

as far as I know Lady Dior doesnt go on sale ever:faint:

i found a amethyst large lady dior on koodos,got for 680 and a amethyst shrink lambskin large for £617 with my discount codes,i think they are the only site that has done this bag at a discount,they have a black patent small lady dior bag,but i want the lambskin quited large,i guess because i got theses at a good price,i asumed id be able to get the black as well,in that case,ill get a chanel tote,thanks for your help

koodos is only site ive seen lady dior on at discount prices,but i dont think there getting anymore,they do get quite a good selection of bags,i was shocked when i first logged on to site,as earlyer in ear,they had a few bags from this season,the high end bags,as another member stated,dior, gucci,seem to discount a lot,allways have sales,which means on the gray market people will be able to source and sell current season bags cheaper,which isnt good for the brand,and will make people think before splashing out on big purchase,i wont buy gucci bags anymore from store,i picked up a classic for next to nothing,you dont see that with chanel,hermes,maybe the brand need to keep tighter controls

today i got both bags,they are wonderfull,thank you eminere,for giving me a push in right direction,i love the colours,could not get photos to load too big,but ive done it in my album,so press my pic,and they should show up thanks again,im planing my next buy

congrats Kirk, I have the older microfiber Lady Dior, and shes so adorable I hardly use her though. When I do she gets loadsa compliments.

im new to dior,normally a chanel or lv girl,with others thrown in the mix,i want another one now,i used the lady dior today,everyone loved the colour,dare i say it,butthe pattern is nicer than chanel:tup:

awe..welcome to Dior :gaucho: how does the soft Dior hold up, I was wondering does it sag at the bottom if you put your purse in it.

Cruise are having a sale they had the soft lady dior, I think its gone now - they only have one woven hobo and the charming.

Ebay sometimes have good finds I will keep my eye out for you.

awe..welcome to Dior :gaucho: how does the soft Dior hold up, I was wondering does it sag at the bottom if you put your purse in it.

Cruise are having a sale they had the soft lady dior, I think its gone now - they only have one woven hobo and the charming.

Ebay sometimes have good finds I will keep my eye out for you.

please do,the soft dior is fine,i normally over stuff my bags,but i wouldnt do that with the soft,my purse(now empty)scarf,few mags,and a half eatten box of rococo choclates,its not sagging,but i guess in time it could do,i could do with a strong tote that can take everything,i have two bayswaters,but they dont really do it for me,but are strong,for when i need to rush&have a lot to carry.i want lovely bags like these,

today i got both bags,they are wonderfull,thank you eminere,for giving me a push in right direction,i love the colours,could not get photos to load too big,but ive done it in my album,so press my pic,and they should show up thanks again,im planing my next buy
You have impeccable taste! Absolutely love your stunning new purple jewels ;) :heart: