Where can I get a bow?

May 15, 2008
Hi Everyone,

I'm usually at the Chanel forum but I have somehow fallen in love with the miu miu bow! I haven't had the luck to find any online and was wondering if any of you could direct towards a place in which I can buy one! Thanks!

I get all my Miu Miu from Beverly Hills from this hot popular SA call Renato !!! Here is his contact... he's really efficient !!

here is his contacts:

Renato Alagao
MIU MIU
317 N Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills CA 90210
phone +1.310.247.2227
fax +1.310.2473216
[email protected]

I get all my Miu Miu from Beverly Hills from this hot popular SA call Renato !!! Here is his contact... he's really efficient !!

here is his contacts:

Renato Alagao
MIU MIU
317 N Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills CA 90210
phone +1.310.247.2227
fax +1.310.2473216
[email protected]

hi realbuyerhub :smile: i wanna get a bow too!! do u no if renato ships to canada and how much does it costs all together?! thanks =D

here is his contacts:

Renato Alagao
MIU MIU
317 N Rodeo Drive
Beverly Hills CA 90210
phone +1.310.247.2227
fax +1.310.2473216
[email protected]

Out of curiosity, do you know one from a Saks fifth? I happen to have a gift card to saks and would like to use it up there. Thanks!

Lilobubbletea - Hi do not think saks carry Miu Miu.

Apollo109 - I think Renato ships to Canada for sure but I'm not sure of the
shipping cost etc. I'm from Singapore and he ships them all the way
to me and other PFers.

Good Luck Gals :smile:

Yes, Saks does not carry MM anymore...you can also go to styledrops.com but sometimes their prices are a bit high...the bow price is USD 1295 but this might have gone up a bit since there was recently a price increase...

wow. thanks for all the helpful information everybody!

I am quite surprised at the high price of the bow - considering many of the other miu miu bags aren't as expensive BUT I can see why. The bag is absolutely adorable, gorgeous, chic, and sexy all at the same time! hahaha

I am after a bow bag too. What other online stores sell them? I just went to order the tote that has been on netaporter for MONTHS and it's now gone. I only looked a week ago and there was 8 left so they sold them quick all of a sudden. I left it a few days too late :sad:
Looking for other online stores that might have one. Diabro has them but I don't really trust that store.

Miu Miu prices has continued to go up........ as what some ladies had said that Miu Miu is in the path of rebranding... think it is trying to break out the "Prada's Little sister" shadow..... and price tags to match...