where can i find...

If you are asking about the quilted black with white cc's handbags, they are the cambons, they come in several sizes, pouchettes, the smallest, followed by camera case, a pretty generous size, then several totes, and the larger ones, reporters etc.. The chanel website has some information, but the best thing is to go to the Chanel boutique or to Saks or Neiman's chanel boutiques and look at the different choices.

There are no authorized online retailers for Chanel (unless you are shopping on NM.com through the catalog quicksearch) so you won't be able to find the sale stuff online.

You have to call around

csc7100 said:
a black quilted chanel back with the white c's medium sized...how much do they go for? anyone have one with some details about it...is it worth the money?

i just ordered one of these today...the medium Cambon tote black with white. i paid 1295$ not including tax. a woman at the Chanel in New Jersey helped me track one down. This being my first Chanel handbag purchase I wanted a more everyday bag.....when I receive it I will give you more details!!

can someone tell me if these totes have a pocket in the back?