Where can I find this?

Apr 11, 2008
I called the LV customer service to locate the LV Palm Beach open toe pump in Damier Azur. They told me it is sold out nationwide. Does anyone know if I can order it internationally? Please let me know if you see it anywhere. Thanks!

LV boutiques will not ship outside of their countries, so the only way to get something from overseas is to have someone you know in that particular country purchase it for you and then ship it to you ...

They have this pump in Australia. Is there any ladies in Australia willing to buy it for me and ship it to me? I will pay for your time, shipping and cost of the pump. I am desperate so please help.

Um - if you are looking at the website, its not up to date with what's in stock in Australia...

You actually have to call the Australian number and ask whether they have it in stock. The website is woefully out of date!!

I called 1-866-VUITTOn and they said the only way I am going to get this pump is if I go to Australia and buy it in the boutique or have a friend buy it and ship it to me. I guess it helps to have friends all over the world.