where can i find this ??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi girls .. i'm so glad i stumbled upon this place. i'm in desperate need for help. i've been looking for this chanel bag everywhere. The only place i could find it was eBay (where i eventually got this pic from) but the seller doesn't seem to ship outside US :Push:

[​IMG]

unfortunately there's no Chanel store where i live, and my next holiday is still monthsss away .... does anyone happen to know where else i can find it ?

Thanks so so much in advance :tender:

2. My NM Chanel had it recently, I bet they put it away. . . they probably still have it.

Try calling:
    972.629.1700 or

ask for Shannon and tell her Amanda referred you, she's fantastic!!!

3. i bet they still have it, they only released it in feb.

4. I also saw it in the Neimans in Minneapolis a while back. Not sure if they have it, but you could ask.

5. Are you looking for that specific combo?

6. i live down in Australia, in a small town.
    chanel isn't sold online, is it ? :wondering

and yes .. this is the very one i'm looking for.
    it's for my sis. her birthday's next week.

i guess i might have to think of something else.
    well thanks all anyway. i really appreciate it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice