Where can I find this? (YG alternating dia eternity)

schadenfreude13

Look...sparkles!
O.G.
Oct 13, 2010
Hi ladies!! Am addicted to lurking in this forum. Will have to share my own sparkley things soon! :graucho:

In the meantime, was hoping for some sleuthing help. For our first anniversary, I want a yellow gold eternity band so I can start wearing my yellow gold jewelry and watches again (I can't mix...ocd). What I'm looking for is at least a 3mm shared prong eternity, with two diamond shapes alternating around the ring (round/emerald, round/princess, etc.).

I cannot find anything that isn't either channel or individually bezel set. I want the light to come through! It must exist. I didn't make it up, did I?
:search:

Thanks!!!

How about going "custom"?? Leon Mege does beautiful work

I know Tiffany carries a band with rounds and alternating baguettes....very pretty, but it's a channel setting.

I live overseas, so not sure how getting an american-made custom would work out. There's no way I'd trust that much bling to make it over here in the mail! I'm going to try and hit some jewelers here, but I really need to be super super specific. So I want a pic or two as a starting point - y'know?

I want a pic or two as a starting point - y'know?

Gotchya! ;)

Then a full "shared" setting similar to Tiffany's would be beautiful! Their shared allows the light to flow through.....it's stunning. Youl could alternate between rounds & asschers.....or whatever shapes you like!

Mark Morell is another fab guy for making gorgeous shared settings. If you gave YOUR jeweller specs, think he could make something similar?