Where can I find this phone case please?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. any ideas please? and how much is it? TIA.

Attached Files:

2. Attached Files:

3. so there is no authentic chanel case? its replica?

4. I don't think that Chanel made real ones. So I guess they are "replica" ? But not really since Chanel doesn't have these phone cases..

5. I see. Thank you x!

6. Lindiess.com and use code IG10OFF to get a discount.

7. I bought this case on etsy and I lovvvee it! Comes in Silver with black CC's (the one I have) and it comes in Black with White CC's.
    The Galaxy S3 one that I have was only $15 but he sells them for the iPhone too for $20. Great find!

Attached Files:

8. Good :smile: I've been debating if I should buy a phone case with the cc logo on it. But sonce Chanel don't make phone cases it makes it a bit more okay.

9. If you want to be technical about it, whether it's a replica or one that Chanel doesn't make, the fact that the manufacturer of this product isn't Chanel but uses the CC logo, it is still an infringement of intellectual property rights, thus illegal.

10. Well said!

11. These are considered counterfeit as they bear the trademark. This isn't allowed here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.