Where can I find this Gucci tote? Did it ever go on sale?

1. I know nothing about Gucci, so here goes!

Did this bag ever go on sale? I see a lot on eBay going for low prices, and since I know nothing about Gucci, I'm not sure if they're fake or not.

15742092_o.jpg

If it did go on sale, how much was it? What should I look for to distinguish the real deal from the fakes? Or should I just post the gazillion auctions I've found in the Authenticate This sticky and let you experts help me out? :graucho:

Any info I can get about this tote would be great. Thanks! :wlae:

2. i think it was on sale, 30% off or even more. and yes, there are many fakes, so be careful! post the auction in the authenticate sticky! good luck! :biggrin:

3. I think it was on sale too.. I can't be sure but I thought I even saw it on Bluefly...

4. Thanks ladies :smile: It will probably be super hard to find, being that it went on sale. I saw someone carrying it at the Boca Raton Town Center Mall yesterday and fell in love :heart: I also fell in love with the "Abbey" tote that's kinda crescent shaped. If I can't find this tote with the scarf, I might have to save up for that one, instead :wlae:

Anyone know where I might be able to find it, other than eBay?

5. I can only think of Styledrops I believe I saw it there at one point! it is beautiful good luck Cristina! plus O/T I hope you are enjoying your new job!

6. Saks near me had a couple on sale 3 weeks ago.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice