where can i find this gucci bag?! help!!

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hi guys! can anyone tell me where to find this gucci bag?? i been searching all over the place for it. they dont have it on gucci.com anyone but have something similar but i want this one. i found it a couple of months ago and found it on some website. i tried to go to that site recently and it was shutdown! i searched on eBay too. no luck! :sad2: i really want this bag too! help!!

[​IMG]

2. I saw it on NM website but in the orange trim too cute for 895.

3. I saw one similar at NM.

4. it comes in orange or in white trim and I have to admit that I broke down and bought this one in a knock off and it is beautiful! I Paid 299.00 each and bought both colors :smile:

5. that bag also comes in guccissima...i recently found one at an outlet :yahoo:and calling it gorgeous does it NO JUSTICE!:love: :love: :heart:

6. i'm 99.9% sure i saw that bag in Saks fifth avenue nyc 3 weeks ago :yes:

7. I saw a similar one at the outlet in NJ today.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice