Where can I find this Gauffre Drawstring?

May 31, 2006
Has anyone seen this bag? Special birthday coming up and would LOVE to find this --- HELP Girls!
attachment.php

Hey I found more photos that might help people recognize it better.
I'm on the search too!

Hope you find it. I love it the more I look at it and it's my background on my laptop.

smg_2.jpg

smg.jpg

Maybe you could even email a SA some pics? I know Jill's SA emails her from a store in New Jersey photos of stuff. Maybe she could find it?? Where's Jill- miss Gauffre- when you need her? hehe

I would love to see black. I am definitely leaning towards brown. But I have so many brown LVs I guess I should go black. Hard to decide!

Maybe you could even email a SA some pics? I know Jill's SA emails her from a store in New Jersey photos of stuff. Maybe she could find it?? Where's Jill- miss Gauffre- when you need her? hehe

I would love to see black. I am definitely leaning towards brown. But I have so many brown LVs I guess I should go black. Hard to decide!

I think I will have to email as you suggested mlowran! I tried calling & detailing the bag and sorry to say not one of the SA knew which one I was talking about nor did they know which bag SMG was seen carrying??
Yes, maybe Jill can hook us up with her SA?? Jill?

I saw a woman at NM yesterday with the black version of this bag - it was really nice. Try Saks - I think they had lots of this style in the fall - maybe one is still in the system somewhere?