Where can I find this city?

1. Hi ladies!

I am desperately searching for a black city with the smooshiest leather....leather that isn't crinkly, veiny or thin! The selection at my Barney's is pathetic to say the least. The bags look awful! I am most likely going to have to order via phone and I am weary of someone else selecting my bag. Any recommendations?

So does anyone know where I can find a beautiful black city with to die for leather?? :confused1:

2. You can try Aloha Rag, they had some in black as of last week. I haven't purchased from them yet, but from what I understand they are very nice about picking out the sort of leather you ask for.

3. There were some Black Citys on eBay that looked great. I have one and I lucked out at Barney South Coast Plaza. Its the nicest leather of all my bags. I am constantly "petting" the darn thing!

4. pretty sure Bal NY had Black City's also and I have had really good luck with the bags Daisy has picked for me -I loved them all :love:

5. I personally would hold out for the PERFECT 05 City on eBay. I've seen some really gorgeous ones go for a decent price. If you don't like that route, call Joseph and tell him EXACTLY what you want. Or Daisy.

6. I have a 05 black city that I love love love. I may be bias (since it's my bag) but I think it has the most perfect leather! :love:

7. You should wait for an older black city to pop up on eBay. The older ones have such nice thick leather! Good luck on your search!

8. i just wanted to say GOOD LUCK and I hope you find one soon!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice