Where can I find this city?

Sappho

O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
Hi ladies!

I am desperately searching for a black city with the smooshiest leather....leather that isn't crinkly, veiny or thin! The selection at my Barney's is pathetic to say the least. The bags look awful! I am most likely going to have to order via phone and I am weary of someone else selecting my bag. Any recommendations?

So does anyone know where I can find a beautiful black city with to die for leather?? :confused1:

You can try Aloha Rag, they had some in black as of last week. I haven't purchased from them yet, but from what I understand they are very nice about picking out the sort of leather you ask for.

There were some Black Citys on ebay that looked great. I have one and I lucked out at Barney South Coast Plaza. Its the nicest leather of all my bags. I am constantly "petting" the darn thing!

I personally would hold out for the PERFECT 05 City on ebay. I've seen some really gorgeous ones go for a decent price. If you don't like that route, call Joseph and tell him EXACTLY what you want. Or Daisy.