Where Can I Find This Chloe Bag?

kayapo2000

May 19, 2008
Hi...
I found this bag at one of the high-end department store Internet sites....can't remember which store, but it's no longer available. I would love to have it in the taupe color it's shown-in.

Does anyone have a clue as to who might have it?

Thanks, Diana

It's a Chloe Heloise Handbag in Taupe....

Attachments

• chloe-heloise-bag.jpg
    chloe-heloise-bag.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 45

kayapo2000

May 19, 2008
Thanks so much to all of you for your input. I'll contact those locations tomorrow.

LovePink: As for Lazoro in the FL store, are you saying he can get me a 50% discount? If so, how do I go about it?

I'm not new to designer handbags, but I'm new to tPF and I have lots to learn!

Thanks,
Diana

jackie1

O.G.
May 14, 2007
The sales in the UK are no where near as good as they are in the states we seem to have to wait for ages before anything goes on sale and then it is snapped up so quick unless you go on the first day of the sale there is only usually the rubbish left :tdown:

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
^^Yep, it sucks!
Last year one of my favourite stores only marked Chloe down 30% at most. Some weren't marked down at all. By the time I got there on the second day of the sale, they only had enormous Edith bags and a few bits and bobs.

I cannot imagine getting a Heloise half price! I just don't think it would ever happen in the UK. The secret is to buy in the US, but no dept stores post to the UK. Besides, after you pay shipping and the customs fees, you may as well have bought it here!

kerilynn3

Jan 31, 2008
^^Scarcici, have you looked in the shopping thread? I think it is Neiman Marcus who will have the black Heloise marked down loads!
I am sure you could sort something out as far as getting it to Spain!!
LVR will have a sale soon too...fingers crossed!