Where can I find these darn things?

Toonces

Yeah, it's bad
Jun 19, 2009
I'm sure there's been a thread about these but I can't find it.

I want to get some bolt snaps like the ones that come on the Coach fobs to turn my keychains into fobs. I've been using the ball chain that you can buy at any hardware store, but I want the bolt snaps to attach to each one individually so it will be quick to change fobs. Obviously I'm normally in a hurry....can ya tell?

Anyway, I've been to Lowes, Home Depot and Ace Hardware and no one seems to have them for a reasonable price or in the right size. I'm looking for silver and for brass. Any ideas??

P1060556.jpg

I get mine in Joanne Fabrics. The prices are great and they hav all kinds. I got a few of each. They also have the chains..

I get mine in Joanne Fabrics. The prices are great and they hav all kinds. I got a few of each. They also have the chains..

I never thought about craft stores. I have Joanne's right down the street. How much do they run each? The hardware store wanted like $3-$4 each and I thought that they were too much (and the wrong size)

I got it on Joanne's on line but they were very cheap. I went to the actual store and did not find them. I just love them they come in silver and gold and bronze. The Price is great.

I got it on Joanne's on line but they were very cheap. I went to the actual store and did not find them. I just love them they come in silver and gold and bronze. The Price is great.

If you get a chance could you post a link to the ones you ordered? I want to make sure I get the correct size.

Thanks!