Where can I find the White or light colored Maxi?

gotbighair

♥ TROUBLE ♥
Oct 6, 2006
Bay Area
I'm sorry but are you searching for the current season's or last season's maxi? The Chanel boutiques (in the US) didn't order the current maxi in white. So you will need to try the department stores (if there was a white maxi made)....

xxx

Last edited by a moderator:

CCKL

It’s never enough...
O.G.
Mar 12, 2008
LA
the lightest color I've seen is a pale pink...def haven't seen or heard of any whites for this season

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
There is an ivory lambskin maxi with pewter hw. There's also a light pink one in the same hw. They're new at the Chanel boutique.

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Marcel's
I need to see the pink. Im down for it and saw the color swatch and it looked coral and then I heard it was pink. Cant wait!

Alice1979

Toxic
O.G.
Jul 28, 2008
NY
My SA Lesly from Houston boutique sent me the pics. They look absolutely beautiful IRL. I love lambskin at its best, all the puffyness without any scratch.

This is the ivory.

This is the pink, very very light. The pic doesn't come out to be that good. But you get the idea.

cardiwong

O.G.
Aug 14, 2007
My SA Lesly from Houston boutique sent me the pics. They look absolutely beautiful IRL. I love lambskin at its best, all the puffyness without any scratch.

This is the ivory.

This is the pink, very very light. The pic doesn't come out to be that good. But you get the idea.

I wonder Do these come with caviar? Besides the boutique, any dept store got them?:P

lallybelle

O.G.
Jan 28, 2009
NYC
Thanks for the pictures Alice! They are gorgy!

NM just got in some of the Pink. Call Stephanie @ 210-558-8000 ex 2134 and get in on the 6 months promo!

phiphi

O.G.
Apr 25, 2009
OMG drool-worthy! i'm pining for a white or ivory jumbo classic flap in caviar but that lambskin....