Where can I find the Vitello Peggy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm dying! I saw this bag 2 years back but when I was in Italy, the SA told me that it's from past season and they only have it in black. :sad: I could feel my heart drop! It's been 2 years and I still want this bag. I can't get over it!!
    [​IMG]
    picture from http://bagcraze.blogspot.com/2008/11/miu-miu-vitello-peggy-shoulder-bag.html

I would really really appreciate it if anyone knows where I can get this bag in brown. I wouldn't mind if it's 2nd hand if it's in good condition. :yes::yes:

2. i too am looking for this bag in graphite. if anyone knows where i can find one (either online or in southern california) i'd be thrilled!

3. They have this bag in graphite (two left the last time I checked) at the SAKS in Long Island, NY.

4. I love this bag! Its my favorite but I have it in allumnio and would like to purchase it in a darker color. I saw a few at Saks in Tysons' earlier in January. They may have some left because I saw at least 6 or 7 in various colors on display but I just remember it in nero and a wine.

5. I have an allumino Peggy too and I love it!! Did you get the allumino during the 40% off sale in BH?

6. Yes, I did! It's so adorable!

7. i've called a couple of Saks stores and was told they no longer carry Miu Miu :sad: