WHERE can I find the pics of

1. denim bags that are in stores RIGHT NOW?! I've looked and looked on line and don't have any luck!!!:rant: I saw a BEAUTIFUL bag at the store today and was going to ask a question about but can't seem to find the visual aid!!!:mad:

2. Can you describe how it looks like? My avatar is one of the denim bag but I dont know if thats what you're looking for...Do u know which line is it from? Lux?

3. I am thinking it's a large shopping tote in embroidered denim but not 100% sure!!! It's prob. a little larger than the large cambon tote, has the handles like the bag in your avatar and is made of dark denim with some embroidery on it and a charm that says No.5. Does it ring a bell?

4. nope i'm afraid it doesn't :sad: sorry

5. It was from this line (picture this bag in a large size):

8a_1_sbol.jpg
  6. Got it from another thread- another poster had sent me some pictures from this line....but I can't view the images anymore :sad:

[​IMG]

I love it!

7. If you go in the Chanel web site you can view the denim bags. They are so beautiful. I know the one you are talking about. I think you go into the 2006 Elux line for the denim bags.
    Do you have any idea what the prices are for these bags?

8. THAT'S THE ONE!!! It's $1995.00 Canadian (+ 15% tax:rant:). LOVE IT!!!:love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice