Where can I find the larger size Cecilia?

Thank you!

I just noticed the measurements of the one on BG, it says 15" width, which seems to be big enough. Does anyone know if the smaller one fits a good amount of things? I don't have a WHOLE lot, but I usually do hold my Marky wallet (which I feel is a pretty big wallet), my sunglasses case, small/medium makeup pouch, keys, lotion, cell phone.

Do you think I'd be okay with the smaller version? Also, I was debating between this and the stam, but curious if the material is both the same (regular quilted).

i tried on the small cecilia at nordstrom and it's definitely a smaller bag - smaller than the stam. i called Gabby (MJ sa) and she couldn't find any large quilted cecilias at all (plain quilted, not embossed or stardust). i think ebay will be your best bet.

i was debating the cecilia, but i think i'm going to go with the quilted rio...

I have the small Cecilia and I carry about the same amount of things you do. I will say that sometimes it is a pain to throw things in when you are in a hurry (for instance, at a cash register).

Here's a pic of how everything fits in my Cecilia:

DSC02091.jpg

I hope that helps!

Shop Kiki (a reputable boutique in Baton Rouge, LA) has the Lg Cecelia in Violet
http://www.shopkikionline.com/product/7983/Marc-Fall-09-Cecilia-Violet%20/

She also has the Stardust Cecelia in Black - http://www.shopkikionline.com/product/107/Stardust-Cecilia-Black%20/

you could call her and see if she might have any other colors in the store that aren't on the website or whether she can get one from her MJ rep - she's really, really nice and helpful and if she doesn't have it, she will try to get one for you (she found me a LZW in grey when they couldn't be found anywhere else!)

Dawn -- MJ stores didn't carry the Quilted Cecelia bags, so I'm not surprised that Gabby couldn't find one (they only carried the Stardust - and then she got those two Blue ones out of no where!!)

Thank you all so much for your input. I love that violet! I have the markey wallet in the same color, but unfortunately, I am looking for a black bag (and not so much into the stardust). I will have to give her a call.

ShoppingIsLove - I'm at work, and for some reason the picture isn't loading. I'll have to come back to the thread when I'm at home to check it out. Thank you so much for posting though! :smile:

I appreciate all the help!