Where can I find the Giant 21 city bag?

Anyone know? I know this style is discontinued in most places (barneys,etc.)

This style is indeed discontinued and sold out most retail flagship/Bal boutiques. Your best bet is to buy from smaller sellers-My seller/shopper has some of the last GH (including the City) bags still available-so glad I was able to grab a few (mourning the end of the GH 21 era) :crybaby:

I would like to know the same thing. I'm in the UK and they are sold out everywhere. I sold my black Giant 21 City with rose gold hardware as I fell out of love with the rose gold hardware. I really want it in giant 21 silver or gold in black. Completely sold out! I tried to console myself with the Giant 21 Work but the leather was very dry and the bag just felt too big as although I like big bags I didn't have enough to carry around and fill the bag up a bit. I am so sad about the end of the giant 21.

Was at the bal harbour store near Miami and saw a few, I ended up picking up a black part time GRGH. The SA that helped was very sweet and offered to send me pics, pm of you want her info.

Eve5 said:

Hi eve! Thanks but just found out that i would pay an additional $400-600 for customs tax if i purchase in europe got a work anthra rggh 21 from jojo..  thanks though!

hey ladies, I just bought my first balenciaga giant city bag with rose gold hardware off of ebay. I am new to the forum so I can't start my own threat. I need help authenticating the bag.

hey ladies, I just bought my first balenciaga giant city bag with rose gold hardware off of ebay. I am new to the forum so I can't start my own threat. I need help authenticating the bag.
Hi - you can post pics of your bag in the authenticating thread here -
http://forum.purseblog.com/balencia...se-read-rules-use-format-post-738820-359.html
just take a note of which pics they require and an expert will get back to you soon.
congratulations on your first bbag - hope it is ok.