Where can I find the coffer bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hello everyone~
    I really really want to find and get the Coffer bag
    Plum or Dark brown color....
    But I can't find it..:crybaby:
    Does anyone see the coffer bag plum or dark brown color?
    PLZ let me know where it is~
    Thanks!

2. Did they make the coffer in another size? I was in NM over the weekend and saw a blush and brown one and they seemed smaller than I expected it to be(15 1/2"W X 11 1/2"H X 2"D).

3. I keep trying to find the smaller version as well. I'll check NM website because I keep hearing about it but have yet to see it! :shrugs: Does it come with the front pockets like the original?

4. Thank you miu2~
    The coffer bag at Styledrops does not have shoulder strap, right?
    I want to get coffer bag that have a shoulder strap..
    I have one more question..
    Does Styledrops sell 100% authentic stuff?
    Actually I heard that they sell fake sometimes... Um..

5. all coffers should have the shoulder strap. i havent heard of smaller coffers. do they exist??

6. Front pockets...can't positively say if it did or didn't...sorry, I was not paying too much attention. I just remember being quite disappointed with the size because I was expecting it to be a little bigger. I am very tempted to make the drive back and check it sometime soon. If it is indeed a smaller version maybe it will be slighty cheaper?

7. Do you get charged a customs fee when you order from Styledrops?

8. Styledrops sells 100% authentic bags. I have purchased from them and am extremely happy with their products and service. I am sure that the bag will come with the shoulder strap. ;)

9. I saw a couple of small/mini coffer at Hong Kong Landmark boutique. It is not cheap compared to the regular size. The design looks exactly like the regular coffer but much much smaller. I think it's around USD 1000. Sorry, I didn't take picture and I don't live in HK. But I'm quite sure the Blush in NM website is not the one I saw.