Where can I find something in yellow??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The first time I wore them they were not that comfy around the toes, pinky toe was killing me. I have a little hump of a pinky toe which usually always hurts in patent. I wore them again the other night & they didnt hurt much at all. So on a scale of 1-10, 10 the worst) I would say they are a 4.:yes:

2. i find that my tiburon espadrilles hurt my pinky toe too! but only if i wear them for a long time. i think it's because it's one size too small though. i will suffer for those red soles though!!

3. i saw the yellow patent yoyos tonight and oh wow are they beautiful! they didn't have my size :sad: i wanted to try them on!

4. i :heart: these yellow slingbacks! i think mk has the red ones? these look amazing with skinny jeans!!!!

5. I saw the yellow ones too at Saks the other day and they were really pretty in person. CL boutique at Palazzo also has white patent Joli Noued's.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice