Where can I find something in yellow??

now you guys are making me really want these!!! how comfortable are they? are they hard to walk in ?

The first time I wore them they were not that comfy around the toes, pinky toe was killing me. I have a little hump of a pinky toe which usually always hurts in patent. I wore them again the other night & they didnt hurt much at all. So on a scale of 1-10, 10 the worst) I would say they are a 4.:yes:

The first time I wore them they were not that comfy around the toes, pinky toe was killing me. I have a little hump of a pinky toe which usually always hurts in patent. I wore them again the other night & they didnt hurt much at all. So on a scale of 1-10, 10 the worst) I would say they are a 4.:yes:

i find that my tiburon espadrilles hurt my pinky toe too! but only if i wear them for a long time. i think it's because it's one size too small though. i will suffer for those red soles though!!

Stinas - Saks has the yellow patent Joli Noued (like your red ones). I tried them on today but the yellow just didn't look good on me. Get them now because they are having that $150 promotion until Sunday.

I saw the yellow ones too at Saks the other day and they were really pretty in person. CL boutique at Palazzo also has white patent Joli Noued's.