Where can I find something in yellow??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want a yellow louboutin I missed out on the yellow patent slingback last year has anyone seen anything in yellow patent this season?? TIA for any input

2. I saw yellow Yoyo's in the lower heel at Saks a few weeks ago.

3. I know Saks NYC had one pair of patent yellow yoyo's last week but i dont remember what size, its wasnt 40.5, 41, 41.5 or 42, lol bc then i would have tried them on:P

And its not patent but they have satin noued slings in yellow (i think)

4. Some store has the kid (?) in yellow in NP with cork heels. I want to say Barney's, but I can't remember at the moment, LOL!

5. I know the Simple pumps come in yellow patent and the Declics come in yellow suede (you can see them on ebay sometimes) but in order to find them, your best bet is probably to call a boutique.

6. Lady Gres comes in yellow - its more of a mustardy yellow.

7. There are yellow suede Declics on bay.

8. Yup - Very purrddyyyy
    These are beyond beautiful! I wish they came in the slingback or regular back.

9. I really love them! I saw JLO in people w/the patent nude ones!!! i want to know from where!!!

10. I have them in red. The nude ones are on my list. I saw them in Saks, NYC about a month ago. Probably gone by now. They really turn heads. :heart:

11. Yup, one pair in 6.5 and one in 41.:yes:

12. I saw your red ones in your thread... SO HOT!! I'm just not sure of getting open toes since i'm moving to scotland and it rains all the time :sad:. i'm trying to avoid soft leather's too... darn! my louboutin obsession is going to be held back! good thing for my future hubby, though lol.

13. I saw your red ones in your thread... SO HOT!! I'm just not sure of getting open toes since i'm moving to scotland and it rains all the time :sad:. i'm trying to avoid soft leather's too... darn! my louboutin obsession is going to be held back:cursing:! good thing for my future hubby, though lol.

14. i saw yellow patent pigalle 100 this season

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice