Where can I find sexy one-piece swimsuits?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Lately Ive really wanted a one-piece swimsuit that is low cut in the chest area, and has the back exposed (but the sides are covered)--or something like that.

Ive been looking online at some shops but I couldnt find one that was what I had in mind.

Does anyone know any good swimsuit shops online?

Thank you,
    Neem

2. Have you checked Vix swimwear?

3. I found a few cute ones at target.com.

4. I second target. for the last few years i have found super cute bathing suits at target.

5. Some by Milly or Melisaa Odabash on NAP are really saucy - in a good way ;)

6. Carabella used to have a bunch of nice one piece suits. They made the original Budweiser suit. They have specialty lines for specific cup sizes etc as well. I havent been there in a while (online) so I dont know what they have this time of year...

7. #10 Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2009
    Spiegel has great swimsuits; I order a new one from their catalog every year.

8. I got two really nice black ones in H&M last year, on sale for €5,- each!!!!!!!!!!

9. Victoria Secret catalogs

10. Gottex is fabulous; they know how to flatter the figure. They are pricey ($89 - 200ish) .. look for sales.

11. #15 Jun 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2009