where can i find pretty silk scarf? ( think a. mcqueen)

reon

Sep 10, 2007
Hi everyone,

i am looking for some casual, light silk scarf that is good for everyday wear but am clueless about where to get them ( except those very expensive mcqueen ones....)
please offer me some suggestions before i go right out and order a mcq one which i am trying very hard not to do!
:smile:

Idk about silk scarves, but I purchase all my scarves and shawls at H&M. They're so beautiful, and super affordable at $6-$9 each. They look like the Love Quotes scarves. :tup:

do you want a high-end scarf like mcqueen or one that is not so much money?
solid or pattern?
any specific colour?

hopefully, i can find a not-as-high-end one.... and i really love patterned scarves!
silky, chiffon material and i am hoping for a colour that goes well with jeans :drool:

if all else fails, i dun mind paying a little more for a good quality scarf.

thanks for all help! i am looking through all your suggestions!

lunatwinkle
i did check out H&M , they have some patterned ones but the colour did not quite do it for me.
i will check out the website to see if there's others .
loves a good deal =)

Check out this site that sells casual cotton & silk scarves: http://www.uzbekalive.com/Upload/S926_S.jpg. Here's a sample for $42.99:
S926_M.jpg

I've never ordered from them but have been tempted to, as they are unique, beautiful & well-priced. Anybody here ever order from them?

There's also cool cotton sheer Ed Hardy scarves at Nordstrom for $58.

Just to throw in a monkey-wrench: If you are dreaming of a McQ. will anything else really satisfy you? So many times I know what I want, and talk myself out of it, only to be disappointed with what I settled for.
JMHO