Where can I find pics of Chanel?

dolly18

Jan 7, 2009
I know that Chanel isn't sold online but I'm wondering if there's any place where I can see pictures of all different Chanels, colors, prices, etc. Thanks :smile:.

P.S. How much do the Mother of Pearl sunnies run? Thanks :smile:.

Yeah, I was looking for something that maybe had a full list of prices and all the different Chanel releases throughout the year.

I'm a newbie so I have a lot of questions :P.

It is a lot of work to compile a list of bags and prices and then to update them. Chanel introduces hundreds of new styles every year, and price increases happen often. I doubt anyone would want to take on that challenge any time soon.

I agree w/ Mon, there's NO other place on the internet w/ nearly the amount of photo/info rich reference that we have. If there's something specific you're looking for, simply try a search, if there's no info already we LOVE to help so just start a thread about your specific questions:yes:

Thanks! I'm getting together all the info so I don't have to make 52 posts. Is there a way to delete posts?? I have this post and another post that I wouldn't mind deleting. I don't want them to get in the way :smile:.