Where can I find pics of Chanel?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I know that Chanel isn't sold online but I'm wondering if there's any place where I can see pictures of all different Chanels, colors, prices, etc. Thanks :smile:.

P.S. How much do the Mother of Pearl sunnies run? Thanks :smile:.

2. here in the reference library or online at chanel.com.

3. There isn't any website dedicated to Chanel?

4. www.chanel.com

you can find only current ranges, and unfortunately it doesn't show everything available.

5. Yeah, I was looking for something that maybe had a full list of prices and all the different Chanel releases throughout the year.

I'm a newbie so I have a lot of questions :P.

6. Our reference library is really the most comprehensive list on the web.

7. I've found some good things in there, it's true :smile:. I guess I'm just looking for some prices now and since some threads are older, I figured the prices aren't up to date.

8. It is a lot of work to compile a list of bags and prices and then to update them. Chanel introduces hundreds of new styles every year, and price increases happen often. I doubt anyone would want to take on that challenge any time soon.

9. I agree w/ Mon, there's NO other place on the internet w/ nearly the amount of photo/info rich reference that we have. If there's something specific you're looking for, simply try a search, if there's no info already we LOVE to help so just start a thread about your specific questions:yes:

10. Thanks! I'm getting together all the info so I don't have to make 52 posts. Is there a way to delete posts?? I have this post and another post that I wouldn't mind deleting. I don't want them to get in the way :smile:.

11. no, we prefer not to