Where can I find one?

SeriouslyBrenda

Hottiepowersactivate
O.G.
Mar 7, 2009
Hi Hotties!

I am sick to my stomach that I didn't get in on the Pomp special order. Aaack! So what's my best chance at one? Ebay?

Also, I have a Brandy Origami coming to me courtesy of the Big Bang sale but I'm nervous that it won't be what I expected. I was hoping to use it as my "mommy bag" as I am chasing around a 2 and a 4 year old. Is it big enough to hold snacks, extra pair of pants for my 2 year old, water bottle, wallet, blackberry, etc?

Thanks so much! You all rock your HH's!

Brenda

WELCOME!!! You should just LOVE the Origami. It is amazing! You will definitely be able to carry all of the above and more. It is very roomy. As for the pomp, Ebay and Bonanzle are your best bets. Sooner or later more will be listed. Also keep checking the deals and steals no chatting and chat threads and they will help keep you updated to all the great listings. If I hear anything I will let ya know.

Hi Hotties!

I am sick to my stomach that I didn't get in on the Pomp special order. Aaack! So what's my best chance at one? Ebay?

Also, I have a Brandy Origami coming to me courtesy of the Big Bang sale but I'm nervous that it won't be what I expected. I was hoping to use it as my "mommy bag" as I am chasing around a 2 and a 4 year old. Is it big enough to hold snacks, extra pair of pants for my 2 year old, water bottle, wallet, blackberry, etc?

Thanks so much! You all rock your HH's!

Brenda

YES! I think it would be a great mommy bag. My kids are a bit older, my it can hold lots!

I don't post much but I just have to say the Origami is my favorite bag. I purchased a eucalyptus during the sample sale and have a brandy on the way. I can't believe all of the things I carry in there.

It's definitely a great mommy bag. I don't carry diapers but I usually carry a change of clothes and snacks for my daugher along with all of my other things.

Bonanzle and Ebay are definiely your best bet for a pomp . I don't think I'll ever get rid of mine. I'm actually using my MB pomp as my wallet. I hope you find one. They're great. I really wish they would make more.

Tracey

Thank you all for the info! I'm excited to get my Origami!

I just saw there is a Moonbeam Pomp up on ebay. Is the MB leather pratical enough to use as a wallet/carryall inside of my big bag? Or should I wait for a black or VCP? I have a VCP Lorca and feel that leather could take anything thrown at it and still look fierce!

Brenda

Yes, I posted it in the steals and deals then remembered it was sallyca looking for one. I took it upon myself to PM her and she was the one who got it.

Another one will turn up, we'll keep watch for one for you ;) Wasn't there someone else who wanted one also? Sorry that's the extent of my memory about it....

Sorry Brenda!! I snagged it as soon as I saw it. I'd been hoping for a moonbeam one.

Yes - buy it immediately if one shows up. They do show up from time to time but you have to be ready to go. Now that I have my moonbeam pomp I'll keep my eye open for you.

Sorry Brenda!! I snagged it as soon as I saw it. I'd been hoping for a moonbeam one.

Yes - buy it immediately if one shows up. They do show up from time to time but you have to be ready to go. Now that I have my moonbeam pomp I'll keep my eye open for you.

Congratulations!! I'll find one sooner or later. Hopefully sooner!

Thanks to everyone who said they would keep an eye out for me!!